Saint John's Crowd | The Boneyard

Saint John's Crowd

Reaction Score
What are we thinking for the game? I know its going to be a crazy atmosphere, but are we looking at a legit sellout?

Reaction Score
My prediction is that half the people in the 200s will be constantly going up and down the stairs all game.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this article. I posted it yesterday in its own thread but somebody deleted the thread. No idea why but it's a very interesting article to hear Hurley's and Benedict's thoughts on scheduling and the extra revenue being generated by the program. If you win, they will come. It's always been this way in every sport.

Plus this which will make the season ticket holders happy. Wish that thread was still up so we could discuss.

“You have schools starting to look at, do we really want to play as many games as we do off campus and these neutral site games?” Benedict said. “The value of the MTE’s [multiple-team events] and neutral site games is it’s just been easier to negotiate or find really good games. But we’ve got to find a way in college basketball to bring more of these games back to campus and do home-and-homes. It’s good for the game. It’s good for fan bases. You want to do it with the right teams, as well, based on whatever your scheduling philosophy is and where you are as an opponent. It’s a lot easier to get those high-profile games now, based on what happened last season and where the program has been elevated to than it was three or four years ago. Why was North Carolina to come play us at home? Or Duke or Purdue or whoever it might be.”

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Threads like this were my job last year. Except I was more hyping the game and getting us ready to let it rip - not simply inquiring. The game will be well attended and loud. We need to bring it. The boys need us on Saturday. The one minus is the students are on break. If you’re a casual fan or a fairweather you better be there on time and stay for the whole game or I will ridicule you as you leave early.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What are we thinking for the game? I know its going to be a crazy atmosphere, but are we looking at a legit sellout?
Why would any sane person think otherwise?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom