Sad fan without a team so tonight | The Boneyard

Sad fan without a team so tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I eat Kung Pao chicken washed down with Coronas. I hope for a UC win versus UK and if PC wins I'll be happy. But no games for me to want to watch. Instead a co worker, who knew I was an old hockey play, asked if I had ever seen something called Mystery Alaska, and I have not. He's a Duke boy, but he did grow up in Berlin, NH. Brought back memories of our CT traveling team going to Berlin. The only 2 things
I remember up there was the awful smell from the mills, and the serious beat down received from Berlin NH.

I wonder if Mystery Alaska is a good hockey movie?

Oh, seeing as this is the bb forum. I actually grade KO a B- this year. So have hope and spring brings new life, and hopefully another PG and Big Man.

ps If I am posting past 11 I'm all f%@ked up

Reaction Score
Watching the games so far one has to realize that there are a lot of good players out there and we have an oversupply of players who are not good at shooting, rebounding, and dribbling. After Purvis and Hamilton there is a huge dropoff that KO has to correct. That's what he meant when he talked about players not coming back. He knew the score this year and took us far as he could but wow the 10 minute scoring droughts have to stop. The losses to Houston have to stop. There are more than a few players that need to seriously learn and commit to work on their game or hit the road.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Mystery, Alaska is not a good movie.

Reaction Score
isnt' that the one with russel crowe and they play the NY rangers on the outdoor rink? if so...pass, and opt for a good one like slap shot

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
isnt' that the one with russel crowe and they play the NY rangers on the outdoor rink? if so...pass, and opt for a good one like slap shot

That's the one. The only good part is the premie in the car.

Reaction Score
You really can't blame Ollie for this year. This team just didn't have it. I love Brimah but if your 7 feet tall and average 4 rebounds, that's pretty bad. Purvis battled with inconsistency for most of the year but I really liked what I saw in the last few games. But every game it was the same thing, fall way behind in the first half then come back in the second. If we didn't fall behind in the first half of all our games, we'd be in the tournament.

Reaction Score
OK so mystery Alalska sucks. I agree Slapshop, filmed in Hartford, is a classi especailly with some old scenes filmed at my Bantam home rick (which is now a chicken farm - dont ask) here's one of the better scenes:

ps im way too sober for 11;20

Reaction Score
So I eat Kung Pao chicken washed down with Coronas. I hope for a UC win versus UK and if PC wins I'll be happy. But no games for me to want to watch. Instead a co worker, who knew I was an old hockey play, asked if I had ever seen something called Mystery Alaska, and I have not. He's a Duke boy, but he did grow up in Berlin, NH. Brought back memories of our CT traveling team going to Berlin. The only 2 things
I remember up there was the awful smell from the mills, and the serious beat down received from Berlin NH.

Oh, seeing as this is the bb forum. I actually grade KO a B- this year. So have hope and spring brings new life, and hopefully another PG and Big Man.

Instead of hockey movies and beer, try pūssy and coke.

Reaction Score
How can legitimate Huskies' fan find any value in supporting or even empathisizing with PC? Whatever you're drinking, either you, the alcohol, or both are really messed up badly. Next, you'll add Syracuse, Duke, and Kentucky to your favorites.

Slapshot filmed in Hartford? Absolutely incorrect, not that any rink even existed when the movie was filmed. Try Johnstown, PA and some other old EHL and some AHL arenas in upstate NY.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

As so as you said rooting for PC I stopped reading. Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom