Ryan Van Demark | The Boneyard

Ryan Van Demark

Reaction Score
One of the best chances of any current player on the roster to make it to the NFL. dude is a PROBLEM. Leader. Football player. Goofball. Has #1 team mom in the entire country, very enthusiastic on twitter. Love us some Vandy. OL is a major key this year with the WR's we have, and Kevin and Nate Carter are going to be an outstanding backfield. Need the big boys to be on their A game. Starts with the best lineman we got, and arguably best player, in Ryan freaking Van Demark.

Reaction Score
One of the best chances of any current player on the roster to make it to the NFL. dude is a PROBLEM. Leader. Football player. Goofball. Has #1 team mom in the entire country, very enthusiastic on twitter. Love us some Vandy. OL is a major key this year with the WR's we have, and Kevin and Nate Carter are going to be an outstanding backfield. Need the big boys to be on their A game. Starts with the best lineman we got, and arguably best player, in Ryan freaking Van Demark.
Love the enthusiasm! If your a player that wrote this it’s just another example of the team buy in! Gotta love the excitement the team has this year. And if your a fan I’m sure he will appreciate this! Always working hard..

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sure, I am excited about Ryan....and several other guys too. For me I just don't want too get crazy excited setting the expectation bar so high until we get a couple games played.

Edit update: I just want to be careful about setting up sky high expectations which can lead to extra pressure.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sure, I am excited about Ryan....and several other guys too. For me I just don't want too get crazy excited setting the expectation bar so high until we get a couple games played.
Fair enough E4. However, I’ve been an RVD fan since he was a skinny freshman who was good enough to earn a starting spot. He could be the new posterboy for UConn’s branding as a quality developmental program if he meets expectations this year and makes a roster in the league next year.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Calling Van Denmark RVD reminds me of my favorite pro wrestler back in the day - Rob Van Dam

Was thinking the same thing
1615342253084.png
1615342329138.png

This is the Real RVD now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member