Ryan Boatright summer league. | The Boneyard

Ryan Boatright summer league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have Jrue Holiday and Toney Douglas, along with Tyreke Evans who see time at point. Although Toney Douglas is on a team option. They only have 7 players locked up, with two more on team options, and rights to match on Tim Frazier, another point guard. In terms of adding players, there's a lot of room for Boat. In terms of adding guards, much less so.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
They have Jrue Holiday and Toney Douglas, along with Tyreke Evans who see time at point. Although Toney Douglas is on a team option. They only have 7 players locked up, with two more on team options, and rights to match on Tim Frazier, another point guard. In terms of adding players, there's a lot of room for Boat. In terms of adding guards, much less so.

Toney Douglas can't dribble the length of a driveway.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Is DHam on a summer league team? If so has he played yet?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Or the fact he was drafted and plays on an NBA team??
There are multiple summer leagues and some teams have multiple teams in said leagues, and even if he was on a team he may not have played. I didn't catch the game, it was just a question, everyone can relax.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
There are multiple summer leagues and some teams have multiple teams in said leagues, and even if he was on a team he may not have played. I didn't catch the game, it was just a question, everyone can relax.

Wow..I make a joke and you get mugged. I don't feel bad /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul