Ryan Boatright Interview From The 2013 Adidas Nations | The Boneyard

Ryan Boatright Interview From The 2013 Adidas Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
also just learned he's at the CP3 camp this weekend with Bazz. would've been nice to see one of our beat writers try to contact any of the coaches or media that were in attendance during the entire weekend when the Adidas Nations was going on to see how Boat did, but they seem to be occupied with baseball.

Reaction Score
I think brimah is a ready to go shot blocker , probably better than what Nolan was as a frosh. Rail thin tho

Reaction Score
Exciting interview. I do think even Boat is sleeping on the Giff. :cool:

Reaction Score
"... surprised he said Amida can do good this year. I wasn't expecting him to be an immediate help."

I am hoping for someone to block shots this year, but I would be more impressed if Daniels or another player over 6'8" said he was a shot blocker.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There was more than one poster who criticized RB for an I attitude. This interview show RB with a we attitude. I like his enthusiasm for his team.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Great interview. Boat seems primed. I like the goatee as well... it worked for Kemba right?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Great interview. Boat seems primed. I like the goatee as well... it worked for Kemba right?
Every season the Boneyard posters select a player to be in the Boneyard doghouse. It seems RB has been the designated choice. Hope I'm wrong but he was targeted in another interview as an "I" guy and the headband statement brought out far more criticism of RB than this interview has received positive commentary.

Reaction Score
That's probably accurate, the year before it was Shabazz, and others and myself always backed him. Won't lie, though, I am not the biggest fan of Boatright. However, I'd rather keep my negative thoughts to myself and hope to be wrong than put more crap out here.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
That's probably accurate, the year before it was Shabazz, and others and myself always backed him. Won't lie, though, I am not the biggest fan of Boatright. However, I'd rather keep my negative thoughts to myself and hope to be wrong than put more crap out here.
The way I see it is that there are a lot of positive and negatives in most of us. Pointing out only the negative is not a very positive thing for any of us with very few exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom