RUUUUUUUUDY GAY!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

RUUUUUUUUDY GAY!!!!!!!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Didn't have his best game – 16/5/5 on 7-for-17 shooting, but all anybody's gonna remember is the last one.

He continues to have the best year of his way underrated career. He's averaging 14/6.5/2.5 in 27 mpg on 52/41/86 shooting splits – all of which are career highs. He's also posting career highs in true shooting percentage (60.2 – previous high was 55.9), assist rate and rebound rate.

I want all our players to play for Pop. Someone please force the Spurs to trade for Andre, Kemba, JLamb and DHam (Shabazz can stay in Brooklyn for now b/c Atkinson is also an awesome coach).

Gang, I'm really, really happy for Rudy. So underappreciated here and in the NBA community, but not if he keeps doing this.

Reaction Score
So Rudy Gay took a contested long 2? Why the commotion?

JK, it's been fun watching him have success in SA and with Pop.

Thanks for posting.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Good for him!

I really wish he were on a team good enough for a title. He'd be a great fit on the Rockets.
To be fair, there's only one team that can win the title this year.

It gets interesting next year after KD & Boogie leave. I think it'll be wide open, and unless Aldridge gets old and/or DeRozen gets hurt and/or Rudy gets hurt and/or Murray gets hurt, the Spurs will be a nice darkhorse pick.

Reaction Score
rudy.PNG

Reaction Score
Haha, did anyone see what Pop said after the game? Called the win pathetic, not playing together. THATS why he’s the best. Take such a high from a GW shot, and tell his team, you played like dirt and the other team deserved it more (not his exact words, but that’s the message he was sending his team)

Reaction Score
Haha, did anyone see what Pop said after the game? Called the win pathetic, not playing together. THATS why he’s the best. Take such a high from a GW shot, and tell his team, you played like dirt and the other team deserved it more (not his exact words, but that’s the message he was sending his team)

THat's what I thought before starting the video. Gotta be better than that against the Suns. Nice moment for Rudy. And you can't always be great as a team.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Didn't have his best game – 16/5/5 on 7-for-17 shooting, but all anybody's gonna remember is the last one.

He continues to have the best year of his way underrated career. He's averaging 14/6.5/2.5 in 27 mpg on 52/41/86 shooting splits – all of which are career highs. He's also posting career highs in true shooting percentage (60.2 – previous high was 55.9), assist rate and rebound rate.

I want all our players to play for Pop. Someone please force the Spurs to trade for Andre, Kemba, JLamb and DHam (Shabazz can stay in Brooklyn for now b/c Atkinson is also an awesome coach).

Gang, I'm really, really happy for Rudy. So underappreciated here and in the NBA community, but not if he keeps doing this.

It's great that you're a big Gay guy. I am too. This forum is filled with 'em.

But some people aren't.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's great that you're a big Gay guy. I am too. This forum is filled with 'em.

But some people aren't.

Never gets old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom