Rutty vs RedPants | The Boneyard

Rutty vs RedPants

Reaction Score
Nebraska wins 75-74 and Captain Red Pants has a nervous breakdown at the press conference and is sent packing.

Reaction Score
Rutgers offense held to less than 200 yards and 10 points.
Sure, but what's that say about A) Nebraska's time-eating, game control O with a massive rushing yards advantage (197 to 68 net), B) Rutgers' absolutely feeble O despite facing a woefully-coached Fiasco D, or C) A+B?

Reaction Score
Sure, but what's that say about A) Nebraska's time-eating, game control O with a massive rushing yards advantage (197 to 68 net), B) Rutgers' absolutely feeble O despite facing a woefully-coached Fiasco D, or C) A+B?

I know. That D has allowed a whopping 17 pts over 2 and a half games.

Reaction Score
Sure, if entirely ignoring the opposition. So, you're saying it's only A + the first part of B.

Thats not ignoring the competition. I think 17 pts over 10 qtrs against D1 teams is something any coach would take if offered.

Except maybe Saban, he'd probably take his chances.

Reaction Score
Thats not ignoring the competition. I think 17 pts over 10 qtrs against D1 teams is something any coach would take if offered.
No doubt; not really reaching too hard with the latter comment. On the other hand, 2 of the 10 quarters were against an Oregon O with its' feet way off the gas, a 2-1 Northern Illinois team not projected to be all that great with wins against a 1-AA team, a not very good Nebraska team, and a loss to BCU, and a Rutgers team being Rutgers. Time will tell ...

Reaction Score
No doubt; not really reaching too hard with the latter comment. On the other hand, 2 of the 10 quarters were against an Oregon O with its' feet way off the gas, a 2-1 Northern Illinois team not projected to be all that great with wins against a 1-AA team, a not very good Nebraska team, and a loss to BCU, and a Rutgers team being Rutgers. Time will tell ...

Take the 2nd half of Oregon out of it. Last 2 games the D gave up 8.5 per game. That aint shabby even against bad teams. The problem is the O, particularly the 3 pick 6's. Yes I realize you did point out the O was part of the problem. I'm saying, at this point, it's about the whole problem. I'm no fan of Diaco and he'll probably show me why in the next game or two. Correct again on time will tell.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Take the 2nd half of Oregon out of it. Last 2 games the D gave up 8.5 per game. That aint shabby even against bad teams. The problem is the O, particularly the 3 pick 6's. Yes I realize you did point out the O was part of the problem. I'm saying, at this point, it's about the whole problem. I'm no fan of Diaco and he'll probably show me why in the next game or two. Correct again on time will tell.
I'm beyond ready to see POB at this point. Tanner hasn't shown me anything thats worth keeping him out there at this point

Reaction Score
I'm beyond ready to see POB at this point. Tanner hasn't shown me anything thats worth keeping him out there at this point

I thought Gebbia was pushing in fall camp, not true?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I thought Gebbia was pushing in fall camp, not true?
He was but they want to RS him. He needs to put on weight badly- although there was talk he might be the best QB on the roster.

There was also talk Lee was the next coming and he's been worse statistically than Tommy was last year. So take that FWIW

Reaction Score
Whoa, I think Diaco just took a jab at us! FF to the 1 min marker through 1:25.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Whoa, I think Diaco just took a jab at us! FF to the 1 min marker through 1:25.

Yeah, but was it that way before you showed up you red panted SOB?

Reaction Score
Yeah, but was it that way before you showed up you red panted SOB?
He refuses to acknowledge his failures. He's going to have to ignore what he did at UConn to overcome his own self.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom