Rutgers... | The Boneyard

Rutgers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yes I'm sure we would have done better...

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Anyone still watch them .... today was a lot of fun. Almost took the sting out of Houston.
Syracuse is losing too, yay.

Reaction Score
Also, enjoy seeing Texas sucking against OSU, that team is a joke, so what they squeaked by an awful ND team at home. Charlie Strong fight get mired before HCBD

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I agree with noeynox.. I truly believe this season is our last chance to go power conference for a while to be. Seems like Diaco hasn't done it and I am getting depressed each week. Hopefully academics and other sports influence the decision but I just don't know . Just very frustrating because I know we've been better. Also is that our old DC Don Brown at Wisconsin??? If so, when did we lose him... during Pasqualoni depression or was it Edsall. Dang he is awesome. Then we have Todd Orlando at Alabama....

But to join in about Rutgers......woohoo!!!

Reaction Score
30 -0 at halftime. They get 25 million a year? Better than losing 24-12 at halftime getting $2 million a year.

Reaction Score
Brown is the DC at Michigan, he should have stayed @ UConn....emoji...emoji

I agree with noeynox.. I truly believe this season is our last chance to go power conference for a while to be. Seems like Diaco hasn't done it and I am getting depressed each week. Hopefully academics and other sports influence the decision but I just don't know . Just very frustrating because I know we've been better. Also is that our old DC Don Brown at Wisconsin??? If so, when did we lose him... during Pasqualoni depression or was it Edsall. Dang he is awesome. Then we have Todd Orlando at Alabama....

But to join in about Rutgers.woohoo!!!

Reaction Score
Also is that our old DC Don Brown at Wisconsin??? If so, when did we lose him... during Pasqualoni depression or was it Edsall. Dang he is awesome. Then we have Todd Orlando at Alabama....
image.jpeg

Psst... Todd Orlando is DC @ Houston after similar role @ Utah State He was never @ Alabama.

Reaction Score
yes I'm sure we would have done better...
With multiple years in the Big 10, they are still on our level. The fact that they haven't translated their league affiliation to better performance, and they still have multiple black eyes from embarrassing off field problems, they are failing in every way they possibly can. The only thing they've succeeded at has been geography. I still think UConn will find a high-caliber home. Unlike SUNJ, UConn will capitalize on that!

Reaction Score
I don't care if we never win another game and cancel football at some point, I'll always enjoy watching Rutty and BCU suk

We are in no position to be talking trash about any school in football or starting any threads.

Reaction Score
I worry about my team and can care less about the failures of others. Before you know it your turning into a RutgersAl version of UConn. I got no time for that.

Reaction Score
Lets get this picture here. Rutgers gets destroyed by Ohio State, an almost given, but Virginia beats Duke who beat Notre Dame who just beat Syracuse. round and Round we go.

Reaction Score
I know it is fashionable making fun of RU, but they are in much better situation than we are. With our team being so pathetic, it is hard to enjoy anything in college football.

Benedict needs to restore hope. One way to do that is get rid of Disco asap. If we are winning in football, it will make being in the AAC more tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom