Rutgers... will they win ten games? | The Boneyard

Rutgers... will they win ten games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow... Rutgers seems to have hit a new low. I thought their scores early on looked competitive. Now they seem to have gotten stuck with little offense. I realize that has never been their strong point but this year's young team shows that more. Vivian has been around a long time. I was hoping she would hit the 1,000 wins but it looks like it may not happen. Looking at the Big Ten Rutgers may finish last. Getting 10 wins may be a stretch for them. Not being from out east I am wondering from those who know the program ... could they share their views on what they think has happened to the Rutger's program?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Over the Summer the AD was talking about a four year Contract extension beyond the 2018 Season. Can't see it. If they do, it will be a big mistake.

Rutgers should hire a new coach and if necessary assign Vivian other duties within the Athletic Complex.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think their best player is out for the year. But yeah, it is shaping up as a really dreadful year. I can't imagine CViv is enjoying this, but suspect she will hang on for another year to get 1000.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Before they can get ten they gotta get one!

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Wow... Rutgers seems to have hit a new low. I thought their scores early on looked competitive. Now they seem to have gotten stuck with little offense. I realize that has never been their strong point but this year's young team shows that more. Vivian has been around a long time. I was hoping she would hit the 1,000 wins but it looks like it may not happen. Looking at the Big Ten Rutgers may finish last. Getting 10 wins may be a stretch for them. Not being from out east I am wondering from those who know the program ... could they share their views on what they think has happened to the Rutger's program?
It is tempting to suggest that it is time for C Viv to retire, but it appears that Rutgers is getting no bump at all in any sports from joining the B1G. Elite NJ football recruits still end up at Penn State and Michigan(Jabrill Peppers) or elsewhere. The women's and men's basketball programs are not doing well, although our own Steve Pikiell and Karl Hobbs might change things eventually for the men. Even the top NJ wrestlers want to wrestle for people like Penn State's Cael Sanderson, (Nick Suriano) I tell you, Rutgers don't get no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom