Rutgers interested in Big Ten rivalry trophy with Maryland | The Boneyard

Rutgers interested in Big Ten rivalry trophy with Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the trophy
upload_2016-7-27_14-21-25.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The red headed step child rivalry?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He hates UConn and loves rubbing in that Rutgers is in the B1G.
If he hates UConn why lurk here? I know July is a boring FB month and saw this weak thread on RU's board only to come here and find an OSU fan who finds it so interesting as to pass on boring BS? If he understood forced rivalries and UConn he'd remember UCF!!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
If I ever feel down about UConn (which is rare), I think about Rutgers and all is well.

Reaction Score
Do you think Rutgers has a trophy case?

If so, I wonder what they keep in it. Office supplies?

We could send them framed photos of our trophies.

Reaction Score
If I ever feel down about UConn (which is rare), I think about Rutgers and all is well.
Really? Thinking about how RU, which was once a peer school, is now in the Big Ten while you are in the AAC, makes you feel good?

Or do you derive pleasure from knowing RU will soon be making about $35 million a year, while UCONN pulls in a whopping 2 million a year?

Or is it that Rutgers plays teams like Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, and Maryland every other year at home, in packed houses of their own fans....while UCONN plays Tulsa, SMU, and Tulane in front of 30K if they're lucky? Does that make you feel when you think of Rutgers?

Reaction Score
Really? Thinking about how RU, which was once a peer school, is now in the Big Ten while you are in the AAC, makes you feel good?

Or do you derive pleasure from knowing RU will soon be making about $35 million a year, while UCONN pulls in a whopping 2 million a year?

Or is it that Rutgers plays teams like Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, and Maryland every other year at home, in packed houses of their own fans....while UCONN plays Tulsa, SMU, and Tulane in front of 30K if they're lucky? Does that make you feel when you think of Rutgers?
We've never played Tulsa or Tulane at home, IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom