Rutgers game thread: | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Rutgers game thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Tuck leading scorer,
Tuck and MoJeff leading rebounders!!!!!!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Rutger's scored 7 points in the last 7 plus minutes of the game. They have plenty of talent and should definitely score more points then they do. UConn's got a great defense, but that was Inept Offense by Rutgers.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Much better then I expected. Proud of our ladies. Future is bright for next year with Scaife, and Burke coming in, and Canty hopefully coming back healthy.

Good game guys.

Reaction Score
Tuck leading scorer, MoJeff leading rebounder!!!!!!
Having the shortest player on the team as your leading rebounder is not going to make Geno happy with the post players.

I bet Bria will be fired up on Monday, and ready to do what she needs to do so UConn has the best chance at beating Baylor.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Not going to change if you can't score points.

Much better then I expected. Proud of our ladies. Future is bright for next year with Scaife, and Burke coming in, and Canty hopefully coming back healthy.

Good game guys.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Good game guys.
Playing your guys is never easy or pretty.

Good luck with 'Cuse. That would be a big win if you can get it.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Not going to change if you can't score points.

We can score. It's just our guard play is too inconsistent. Our strength is our post play, and well if our guards can't take care of the ball...we aren't even going to get a chance to attempt a shot.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
UConn even the rebounding at the end of the game. 31 each.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We can score. It's just our guard play is too inconsistent. Our strength is our post play, and well if our guards can't take care of the ball...we aren't even going to get a chance to attempt a shot.
Averaging 57 would belie that statement.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

RU took 48 shots, the problem is they only made 17.

Reaction Score
I missed the game, why did Hartley only have four minutes playing time?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Geno apparently said in the post game press conference that Bria was ill.

Reaction Score
Geno just said she has not been feeling well. Wasn't feeling great at practice yesterday, dinner last night, and at shoot around. Gave it a go but didn't work out. Could be part of the reason she didn't play more minuutes - or just Geno's euphamism for poor practice .

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
So bummed about Stokes. Just when you see her play some inspired minutes, it seems like she reverts back and becomes a bench warmer. I sure hope she doesn't become the next Heather Buck...

That went through my head too.

Reaction Score
Geno just said she has not been feeling well. Wasn't feeling great at practice yesterday, dinner last night, and at shoot around. Gave it a go but didn't work out. Could be part of the reason she didn't play more minuutes - or just Geno's euphamism for poor practice .

Caroline also mentioned Bria wasn't feeling well when Kerith Burke interviewed her. It would explain the benching; either way I hope Bria is fired up for Monday night.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Geez, I leave you guys for one game and we turn into UMass. Anyway, good job bringing 'em home! This means nothing in terms of Monday night.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
As poorly as UConn played today, they still win the games they're supposed to win. Its a hallmark of a Geno coached team, find some way to win and they usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom