Running HORROR | The Boneyard

Running HORROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just saw on SportsCenter that 224 PLAYERS have more rushing yards than we do COMBINED through 4 games.....wow....that's unreal. We have 183 total rushing yards all season!

Here's to that turning around in a big way starting TODAY!!!

So happy to be excited again for UConn football!!! Let's go DOGS!

Reaction Score
Just saw on SportsCenter that 224 PLAYERS have more rushing yards than we do COMBINED through 4 games.....wow....that's unreal. We have 183 total rushing yards all season!

Here's to that turning around in a big way starting TODAY!!!

So happy to be excited again for UConn football!!! Let's go DOGS!
It's like a whole new season. Not as much on the line, since we're four in the hole already, but still pretty exciting!

Reaction Score
Awfully nice of ESPN to point that out. They must be laughing all the way to the bank knowing they are playing the state of CT for suckers(thank you Malloy) and rubbing our noses in it at the same time.

Reaction Score
Come on dude. It ain't espn fault our running game got worse every year under PGDL. New start today so all is not lost.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
McCombs must have read this thread and decided to change the stats!!!

Reaction Score
Come on dude. It ain't espn fault our running game got worse every year under PGDL. New start today so all is not lost.
Come on dude of all the obscure stats they can talk about they have to come up with something like that? They are supposed to be the world wide leader in sports but they choose that off the wall stat to spend time on?

I agree UConn really struggled the last couple years but ESPN can show their neighbors a little professional courtesy and not rub our noses in it needlessly.

Reaction Score
Come on dude of all the obscure stats they can talk about they have to come up with something like that? They are supposed to be the world wide leader in sports but they choose that off the wall stat to spend time on?

Get lost Vinny.

Reaction Score
Who's Vinny and I'll post here any time I damn well please. You don't like it...tough!! Find something else to read.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score

I agree UConn really struggled the last couple years but ESPN can show their neighbors a little professional courtesy and not rub our noses in it needlessly.

Honestly, a stat where 224 individual players have more rushing yards than a FBS, let alone BCS, team has all season, is a stat I'd expect anyone to throw out there when talking about 10 things to know leading into this week of CFB. It's embarrassing and shocking at the same time and with UConn just changing their coach it supports the notion that things needed to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom