Running backs: Going to the Max (J. Silver) | The Boneyard

Running backs: Going to the Max (J. Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who knew Max was only 5-foot-1. No wonder he can run between the tackles, he just goes right under their legs.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
"These coaches know what a running back does."

“I see them all participating, all have different things they can run,” Diaco said. “If I need to hammer a nail into a wall I get a hammer, I don’t use the back of a Phillips head screw driver….we have different jobs offense. We are going to dial up the appropiate tool to do the job.”

Ha, you mean as opposed to running a scat back into the line over and over and over and over and over.....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"These coaches know what a running back does."

“I see them all participating, all have different things they can run,” Diaco said. “If I need to hammer a nail into a wall I get a hammer, I don’t use the back of a Phillips head screw driver….we have different jobs offense. We are going to dial up the appropiate tool to do the job.”

Ha, you mean as opposed to running a scat back into the line over and over and over and over and over.....

Tools and hardware analogy. One of my favorites.

Reaction Score
Tools and hardware analogy. One of my favorites.

I have to say, Diaco is quite the clever cat. He's very good with words. If he came into my living room and spoke to my family and I, I would probably commit on the spot!

Reaction Score
A pet peeve of mine is when white RB's are portrayed as nothing more than a FB or tough inside runner. Or when every white WR on the planet is compared to Wes Welker.

It is called stereotyping. Unfortunately, this is something that happens regularly in this country. It is like when no one can believe Jeremy Lin beat John Wall, Derrick Rose, and Kyrie Irving on athletic speed scores. The truth is he is faster than those guys but no one would believe it.

http://thebamboxscore.com/2012/02/29/more-linsights/

I hope Max can really help out at the RB position. He is a tough runner who will get us yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom