run down on everything | The Boneyard

run down on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
hello people I'm doing a paper for one of my classes on the conference realignment.. is there a way i can have a run down of everything thats happened since .. well syracuse and pitt to the ACC ... like what other moves are happening and what not pleaseeee!!!:) i will really appreciate it thanks

Reaction Score
Marie - I'm assuming you're serious. So read this board and it will provide MUCH more than you bargained for. If you need a two word summary for your thesis or paper or whatever your working on, suggest you use "Beg Harder". Before you use "Beg Harder" be aware that it may be copywriter by one of our members.

Reaction Score
Marie - I'm assuming you're serious. So read this board and it will provide MUCH more than you bargained for. If you need a two word summary for your thesis or paper or whatever your working on, suggest you use "Beg Harder". Before you use "Beg Harder" be aware that it may be copywriter by one of our members.
--
"Beg Harder" ??:confused:

Reaction Score
--
"Beg Harder" ??:confused:
Marie...read the threads throughout this area. "Beg Harder" to get into the ACC or Big Ten. That has been someone's stance. It worked for West Virginia, I guess.

Reaction Score
Marie...read the threads throughout this area. "Beg Harder" to get into the ACC or Big Ten. That has been someone's stance. It worked for West Virginia, I guess.
thanks

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
thanks
Marie,

While reading old threads on the board may be helpful in getting an overview, they may not be considered "authoritative" by whomever is grading your paper. You may want to research articles on the subject. Just a thought.

Reaction Score
texas a&m to sec
syracuse & pitt to acc
TCU to Big12
WVU to Big12
Big East voted to invite UCF, SMU, Houston (all sports), Boise, Navy, Air Force (football)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
colorado and utah to the pac
rutgers to the nfl
tcu to be then to b12

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Marie -

As long as you end it with, "...and the Big East was duck*ed", you're on solid ground.

Reaction Score
You may want to research articles on the subject. Just a thought.

What is this "research" thing of which you speak? Do you mean Wikipedia?

Reaction Score
Marie -

As long as you end it with, "...and the Big East was duck*ed", you're on solid ground.
How's the blog thing going? You seem to be at the top of your game.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom