Rumors about Icebear apparently true ... | The Boneyard

Rumors about Icebear apparently true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It's good he survived, but it appears he will be left with a chronic tendency to call phantom fouls against the dogs in the cage next door chow down on his toy whistle whenever any of the animals smack into the innocent canines. Very sad.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...Ice palling around with zebras...
left with a chronic tendency to call phantom fouls against the dogs... smack into the innocent canines. Very sad.
What's the emoticon for raised eyebrows...?

Emoticom Worry.jpg

What??? Say It Ain’t So Ice!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Only thing I ever got from zebras was a technical foul.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
left with a chronic tendency to call phantom fouls against the dogs... smack into the innocent canines. Very sad.
Geez Dobbs, normally I would't worry, but, yeah, all day the headlines just seem like... everything is going crazy !
News Bear Mean to Puppies.jpg

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geez Dobbs, normally I would't worry, but, yeah, all day the headlines just seem like... everything is going crazy !
View attachment 1093
You cannot overestimate the impact of an 11' 1500 lb with 12" paw pads, over the top angry bear committing an intentional foul. On second thought let's just say that intentional doesn't do it justice, nor does "foul."

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
You cannot overestimate the impact of an 11' 1500 lb angry bear committing an intentional foul. On second thought let's just say that intentional doesn't do it justice, nor does "foul."

To once again quote Br'er Bear from Pogo: "SOMEBODY asides me is gonna rue this here particular day!"

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
You cannot overestimate the impact of an 11' 1500 lb with 12" paw pads, over the top angry bear committing an intentional foul. On second thought let's just say that intentional doesn't do it justice, nor does "foul."
To once again quote Br'er Bear from Pogo: "SOMEBODY asides me is gonna rue this here particular day!"

Marvin 12(1).jpg

Uhhh... Okie Dokie... I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more.I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more. I will not mess with Bears no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom