rumor-ollie and hobbs on the road | The Boneyard

rumor-ollie and hobbs on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hearing they are in Miami today checking out Amida.

What is ollie's pitch, i have a 7 month contract and the BE is falling apart

Reaction Score
Here's what he says when asked about the contract and Conference stuff:

" I'm not concerned about that stuff. As far as my contract, I'm planning on being here a long time-I feed on conteacts like this. It won't matter what conference we're in, We're UConn and we win championships and produce phenomenal student athletes. Come join our family and be a Husky!!!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
"In 3 years we'll be playing tough games against Tunxis Community College and Naugatuck Valley CC. Come to Uconn."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As soon as grades come out, he'll get his extension. We need good news. Waiting for grades allows the univeristy to push a 'we're about academics' narrative. It makes sense.

Reaction Score
As soon as grades come out, he'll get his extension. We need good news. Waiting for grades allows the univeristy to push a 'we're about academics' narrative. It makes sense.

It's laughable, really.

No other school in the country would even dare try to push such a ridiculous narrative.

Either the school has the structures in place to dress up that APR score or it doesn't. Has little to do with the coach.

Reaction Score
I really feel for KO, look I know he's thrilled to have gotten this coaching shot but I'd rather try to sell socks to a rooster than what he's facing right now.

Reaction Score
It's laughable, really. No other school in the country would even dare try to push such a ridiculous narrative.

No, it's not. In my former job, I used to see news releases that, with little exaggeration, announced that the sun would come up tomorrow. "Rep. XYZ is working to eliminate hunger." It's how Dick Blumenthal got to the Senate.

It's exactly the type of thing UConn should be touting. Stress academics, pat the coach on the back, and give him his deal. PR101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom