Rudy dunk and with Caron going nuts | The Boneyard

Rudy dunk and with Caron going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
ESPN did an anonymous NBA player survey few years back and one of the questions was "Best in-game dunker?", and the overwhelming majority said Rudy, not Blake Griffin or something. Rudy is not only vicious with his dunks, but he actually has a crazy repertoire of dunks you don't see very often. Still miss that signature cradle he used to throw down when he was younger back in Memphis.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I feel like Rudy is underrated (maybe because of demeanor and/or teams he's played for?). He consistently puts up good numbers year after year. I mean, he's not a LeBron, but you NEVER hear this guy talked about. He might as well not exist.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I feel like Rudy is underrated (maybe because of demeanor and/or teams he's played for?). He consistently puts up good numbers year after year. I mean, he's not a LeBron, but you NEVER hear this guy talked about. He might as well not exist.
Rudy is definitely underrated. He consistently puts up all star caliber numbers but has never made an all star game appearance. The end of his time in Memphis and short stint in Toronto really hurt his reputation as fans started unfairly giving him the label of "inefficient chucker" but he's found a good thing I'm Sacramento. Rudy plays best as the sidekick and Rondo is his close friend and the perfect complementary PG for him and Demarcus. I expect the Kings to surprise people this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom