Ruckus in 104 | The Boneyard

Ruckus in 104

Reaction Score
For visual representation...

Big boy = 600lbs in sweat pants, rubbing mouth like his hand is the next consumable item.

Pony tail = 3 ft long pony tail, in sweats, and sneakers from 1993.

Were any of you involved in the ruckus in 104? Big boy sitting in row 18 or 19, seats 12 - 15 decided to go and get the state troopers who came down to validate the tickets of a bunch of older gents in the row in front of him. The troopers checked the tickets and went on their way.

One of the guys was clearly blasted, but was not creating and disturbance from what I could see. Big boys pony tail friend came walking down the row to talk to big boy and seemingly purposefully kneed one of the guys in the back, said excuse me, but in an insincere way. Guys in front didn't react.

The gents eventually left on their own. I think they were a bunch of firefighters as one had a flask with Maltese cross on it. Cheers to you guys!

Big boy made baby noises when UCONN players were injured. At one point he asked if the player's were upset because the didn't have cookies and milk. Pony tail boy kept telling at the injured players to get up. You all are dbags and should go screw yourselves. That is, if you can find your d.

It is mind boggling the people who attend these games.

Reaction Score
For visual representation...

Big boy = 600lbs in sweat pants, rubbing mouth like his hand is the next consumable item.

Pony tail = 3 ft long pony tail, in sweats, and sneakers from 1993.

Were any of you involved in the ruckus in 104? Big boy sitting in row 18 or 19, seats 12 - 15 decided to go and get the state troopers who came down to validate the tickets of a bunch of older gents in the row in front of him. The troopers checked the tickets and went on their way.

One of the guys was clearly blasted, but was not creating and disturbance from what I could see. Big boys pony tail friend came walking down the row to talk to big boy and seemingly purposefully kneed one of the guys in the back, said excuse me, but in an insincere way. Guys in front didn't react.

The gents eventually left on their own. I think they were a bunch of firefighters as one had a flask with Maltese cross on it. Cheers to you guys!

Big boy made baby noises when UCONN players were injured. At one point he asked if the player's were upset because the didn't have cookies and milk. Pony tail boy kept telling at the injured players to get up. You all are dbags and should go screw yourselves. That is, if you can find your d.

It is mind boggling the people who attend these games.
Last year I couldn't believe how dropped f bombs with little kids around. Sometimes their own.

Reaction Score
NFL games are way worse. Mix of normal folks and cesspool of humanity. Wonder how some of them afford tickets

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I saw way more people going than coming as I walked into the stadium at 6:30. I know some people tailgate then bounce but these people didn’t even wait til the game started!! A couple cars of comely coeds decked out completely in UConn gear and face painted and everything. Didn’t see the game but I bet they got a lot of likes on instagram! There was one kid completely obliterated hanging out of a car yelling “come on ‘skies! Let’s go ‘skies!” I had never heard anyone call them ‘skies before. Kid was a revolutionary. Can’t say I blame these kids. Last night was likely one of the last really warm nights for a long time but I thought the party scene was shut down anyways?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom