RPI is 24 this morning | The Boneyard

RPI is 24 this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
And we achieved this in the AAC with an OOC schedule that was more disappointing than we could have guessed. Maybe we aren't doomed.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
And we achieved this in the AAC with an OOC schedule that was more disappointing than we could have guessed. Maybe we aren't doomed.

Until you replace L'Ville with Tulsa, ECU and Tulane. It is hard to believe how bad those adds will be, especially Tulsa and Tulane.

Reaction Score
Until you replace L'Ville with Tulsa, ECU and Tulane. It is hard to believe how bad those adds will be, especially Tulsa and Tulane.
Tulsa's actually not that bad this year. They're a huge upgrade (this year at least) on Rutgers and the other bottom 4. Tulane and ECU? Not so much...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tulsa's actually not that bad this year. Their a huge upgrade (this year at least) on Rutgers and the other bottom 4. Tulane and ECU? Not so much...

I think my brother has a good shot of walking onto Tulane. I'd love to see him get on the floor at Gample when we're up 50. That's the only (potential) positive. Maybe if we're lucky he'll get swatted by Nnamdi Amilo.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
No doubt but I still think our OOC will be better. I think it was attempted this year but Indiana, etc. tanked. We also need Temple to help replace L'Ville.
Getting into a better conference is the goal but we can avoid hurting ourselves while we are here

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tulsa's actually not that bad this year. They're a huge upgrade (this year at least) on Rutgers and the other bottom 4. Tulane and ECU? Not so much...
We've seen this in the Big East. They'll get better. Hopefully we won't be here long enough for it to matter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom