Rough Night For Andre Drummond | The Boneyard

Rough Night For Andre Drummond

Reaction Score
Celtics needed to win by 24 or more last night to advance in the in-season tournament. So up by 30 they start fouling Drummond.

The strategy ruffled some feathers but it apparently worked as Drummond went 1 for 6 from the line. Celts win by 27 and advance.

Reaction Score
Celtics needed to win by 24 or more last night to advance in the in-season tournament. So up by 30 they start fouling Drummond.

The strategy ruffled some feathers but it apparently worked as Drummond went 1 for 6 from the line. Celts win by 27 and advance.
The Bulls are going nowhere. I really wish they would bring up and play Adama over Andre.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Interesting because up until now when I would check his boxscore he was shooting FTs at a good percentage

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
They have to change the tiebreaker rules going forward

Reaction Score
The Bulls are going nowhere. I really wish they would bring up and play Adama over Andre.
Andre is still relatively youngish. If he can continue to average 6-8 rebounds a night, he's going to end up as one of the NBAs all-time leaders.

Reaction Score
Andre is still relatively youngish. If he can continue to average 6-8 rebounds a night, he's going to end up as one of the NBAs all-time leaders.
A lot of Bulls fans prefer him to Vuc at this point. They really don’t like Vuc.

Reaction Score
A lot of Bulls fans prefer him to Vuc at this point. They really don’t like Vuc.
Andre is one of this generations great rebounders and it means absolutely nothing. He is unplayable for large portion of time at nba level. It is an incredible development in nba style and skill. I blame the European influence.

Poe

Reaction Score
Andre has the third lowest career free throw percentage of all time at 47.6%, slightly ahead of Deandre Jordan at 47.5% and a comfortable margin on the all time worst of 41.4% by Ben Wallace.

Andre’s first 5 seasons were particularly brutal at 38.1%. He’s been a bit better over the last 6+ seasons shooting 57.8%.

Reaction Score
Andre is one of this generations great rebounders and it means absolutely nothing. He is unplayable for large portion of time at nba level. It is an incredible development in nba style and skill. I blame the European influence.
He is in the conversation of best rebounder of all time. He has the highest rebound % by over a point on Rodman. According to himself he’s only 6’9 as well. He gets position incredibly well. But yes, the game has moved past his ability for sure.

Reaction Score
He is in the conversation of best rebounder of all time. He has the highest rebound % by over a point on Rodman. According to himself he’s only 6’9 as well. He gets position incredibly well. But yes, the game has moved past his ability for sure.
He was 6'9.75 barefoot at the draft combine so he's at least that height.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I blame Andre. How good would Andre be if he actually gave a crap? He could be playing like a European big, he had the talent. But that takes work. And he got the big paydays without putting in the work, so why bother?

Reaction Score
I blame Andre. How good would Andre be if he actually gave a crap? He could be playing like a European big, he had the talent. But that takes work. And he got the big paydays without putting in the work, so why bother?
I think this idea that he doesn’t play hard went out the window 8 or so years ago. You can’t have no motor and average 15+ rebounds for like 5 seasons. He was always on pretty poor teams and his game just wasn’t modern enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom