Rotation Is Shaping Up | The Boneyard

Rotation Is Shaping Up

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jackson and Hawkins healthy. Johnson still out.

9 player rotation.

Newton gets backed up Diarra.
Alleyne is back up by Joey Calcaterra.
Sanogo is backed up by Clingan.
Two out of Hawkins, Jackson and Karaban will be on the floor.

When Johnson gets back he'll find some minutes between Karaban and Clingan. I'll be interested to see how that plays out since Karaban has a good reporte with the 3's and 5's on the floor already.

It's a 9-10 man rotation. Even Springs looked good again tonight but we know he isn't getting many minutes with Sanogo, Clingan, Karaban and most likely Johnson ahead of him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d like to see a 5 man 1-3 rotation of Newton/Diarra/Jackson/Hawkins/Alleyne, with Jackson backing up Alex at the 4, allowing more minutes for the previously mentioned 5. Sanogo and Clingan obviously rotate the 5. I like Joey, but his defense is a liability against mid majors, he’ll get torn up against high majors.

caw

Reaction Score
I’d like to see a 5 man 1-3 rotation of Newton/Diarra/Jackson/Hawkins/Alleyne, with Jackson backing up Alex at the 4, allowing more minutes for the previously mentioned 5. Sanogo and Clingan obviously rotate the 5. I like Joey, but his defense is a liability against mid majors, he’ll get torn up against high majors.

And yet, if Joey is the 4th or 5th guard that’s not a bad thing.

Reaction Score
By the middle of conference play BARRING ANYMORE INJURIES/SETBACKS we can be special, this team is too talented and honestly too well coached, I’ve really, really been impressed by Karaban, not to get ahead of myself but this core and culture we have with the class we having coming in next season warms my heart LOL

Reaction Score
Jackson and Hawkins healthy. Johnson still out.

9 player rotation.

Newton gets backed up Diarra.
Alleyne is back up by Joey Calcaterra.
Sanogo is backed up by Clingan.
Two out of Hawkins, Jackson and Karaban will be on the floor.

When Johnson gets back he'll find some minutes between Karaban and Clingan. I'll be interested to see how that plays out since Karaban has a good reporte with the 3's and 5's on the floor already.

It's a 9-10 man rotation. Even Springs looked good again tonight but we know he isn't getting many minutes with Sanogo, Clingan, Karaban and most likely Johnson ahead of him.
I think there’s a good chance we see Alleyne go to the bench and Karaban remain the starter at the 4. Alleyne then becomes the first wing off the bench, subbing for Jackson or Hawkins. Diarra for Newton, Clingan for Sanogo….Joey sees some time as the second wing off the bench.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
As I said in chat, they blew out a team that UNC beat by 13. UConn may have the deepest roster in the country. We are still missing Johnson, who does matter. That’s how deep this team is. The only roster you should be comparing is the Boston Celtics. Doing very similar things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom