Roster Chart | The Boneyard

Roster Chart

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I run my own roster tracker. Take a look, let me know if you have comments. On sheet 2 is the spring depth chart. Seems like our ability to practice this spring may be limited with a depleted roster.

By clearing our 8 scholarship guys early (ahead of eligibility exhaustion), I think we have room to give both Donaldson and Keating a scholarship (but has to be done after spring or it would count towards the 25 limit) and add two 5th seniors along the seven additional four year scholarships planned for the 2/1 signing period.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
In my next update I will change the presentation to remove all the graduated and transferred kids from the schedule to provide better clarity.

Reaction Score
@Exit 4 Isn't Eli Thomas on campus already, in which case he'd be available for spring practice? My apologies if I missed it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
@Exit 4 Isn't Eli Thomas on campus already, in which case he'd be available for spring practice? My apologies if I missed it.
Correct, I will change.

Last edited:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Uconn needs at least one more running back in this class.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
We need some midseason transfers in the worst way.. more than 2... that's just not enough....

You may get more, but that is what plots out at the moment based on the info provided by Edsall. More kids need to leave if we are to take on more than just two 5th years. I dont think its realistic to expect more than three 5th years, as it is, we totally struck out last year at this game. A lot of the 5th year kids are looking to step up rather than down a level. They want to play that 5th year helping a bowl bound team that has a minor depth issue.

Reaction Score
LS's and RB's. Lots new names on thqt D line olso.

I'm hoping the newbie Hartford kids and the East Hartford kid are ready to excel.

Reaction Score
Did Mason Donaldson leave? Thought they would have him on scholly this year.

Correction: Saw his name on the separate chart which kinda leaves him off the depth chart with his grade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Linebacker is scary thin. I knew that it would be, but holy macaroni when you see it in print...
Pretty safe to assume that Eddie Hahn will be shifted LB if he can gain just a few pounds. Not sure if Jay Rose has much experience on the defensive side, but he certainly has a LB build

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Before everyone freaks out we need to give coach Edsall and his staff this staff th winter, spring and summer.

I trust HCRE

C

Chief00

We need DL’s, LBs and RB’s. Chief’s really excited about Travis Jones. Potentially, he could change our defense with his run stuffing, lateral feet and middle pocket push.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
New and much improved chart. I think we have room now for 3 transfers along with the 7 scholarships to add in Feb. I have assumed Donaldson and Keating also get scholarships either now or after spring ball if that helps with the 25 student annual cap (there is an exemption on the cap if the athlete has been there two years.)

The schedule assumes Crozier is returning which I think is a bit of a long shot give its his second major knee injury.

C

Chief00

What would have been interesting was if Edsall could have brought last years seniors back for another year which ones would he keep or let go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom