Roster Chart - late December update | The Boneyard

Roster Chart - late December update

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
On the second sheet I layered in a spring depth chart and a fall chart. Transfers are the wildcards as presumably any 5th year senior should be immediately on the 2 deep allowing us to redshirt more kids. Needless to say, its impossible to anticipate just how the 5th year transfer situation will play out.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
There are only 13 upperclassmen brought in by Diaco who have or appears to have the opportunity to contribute . That is scary and further reaffirms how far off the rails this had gone.

Reaction Score
On the second sheet I layered in a spring depth chart and a fall chart. Transfers are the wildcards as presumably any 5th year senior should be immediately on the 2 deep allowing us to redshirt more kids. Needless to say, its impossible to anticipate just how the 5th year transfer situation will play out.

Looks like you got a typo on the Defensive Back stuff bro.. I think the first one should've been Defensive Line and it actually only consists of 5 current roster spots filled and hoping on 2 or 3 more being filled through transfer and/or Feb signing day..

also the 2nd DB area should be 11, not 17... may 13 total with Edsall saying he wanted 2 more DBs

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looks like you got a typo on the Defensive Back stuff bro.. I think the first one should've been Defensive Line and it actually only consists of 5 current roster spots filled and hoping on 2 or 3 more being filled through transfer and/or Feb signing day..

also the 2nd DB area should be 11, not 17... may 13 total with Edsall saying he wanted 2 more DBs

I see the “defensive back” typo, but not the other comments. Who do you think I have labeled as a db that should not be part of the 17? Same for DL - who do I have wrong?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
It is possible to see a couple of fifth year grad players along with another JUCO who can come in early.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
It is possible to see a couple of fifth year grad players along with another JUCO who can come in early.

It possible - but after pulling in two decent looking 5th years only to eventually lose them last year, I don’t have high hopes the 5th year option will bring much fruit.

5th year kids don’t count against the 25 man annual NLOI cap. It’s not clear to me just how regular transfers and juco’s count. We could see more Eli Thomas type situations this summer.

Reaction Score
If there is one position where you can pluck someone productive late and get immediate production it’s RB.

The TE position is best if you ask me. You know the old saying - if you recruit 37 tight ends in 3 years you don’t have any tight ends.
The more pressing question is the OLine. When your boys up front get push you can find any athlete to run the ball and stay ahead of the chains. It doesn’t matter if we have 5 guys behind Mensah. If the OLine doesn’t create holes the running game will be nill.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The more pressing question is the OLine. When your boys up front get push you can find any athlete to run the ball and stay ahead of the chains. It doesn’t matter if we have 5 guys behind Mensah. If the OLine doesn’t create holes the running game will be nill.

Yep that’s why I worry about RB last. Average running backs are a dime a dozen - if you can block you can make one look very productive.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
How did Metz and Kromah end up on the depth chart?
And haven't Britton and Lawley decided to leave?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
How did Metz and Kromah end up on the depth chart?
And haven't Britton and Lawley decided to leave?
Are you looking at the new one in this thread? Those changes have been made.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think we’ll see jetsweeps to Dixon/Buss to mitigate literally gave 2 RBS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member