Roscoe Smith, you are not alone | The Boneyard

Roscoe Smith, you are not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I haven't seen such a horrible sense of timing since Roscoe Smith's heaves vs Texas and ISU.

The Nets Cory Jefferson launched a full courter with 8 seconds left. At least Scoe's moonshot landed in the seats and makes for a funny story, especially with us not having lost due to that stunt

Speaking of Roscoe, what is he up to these days??

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I haven't seen such a horrible sense of timing since Roscoe Smith's heaves vs Texas and ISU.

The Nets Cory Jefferson launched a full courter with 8 seconds left. At least Scoe's moonshot landed in the seats and makes for a funny story, especially with us not having lost due to that stunt

Speaking of Roscoe, what is he up to these days??

Averaging nearly 19 and 12 in the D-League. He'll get called up sometime within the next year or so.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He was selected to the D-League Western Conference All-Star team. I watched him play last night and he was grabbing plenty of boards and looking smooth from long distance.

Reaction Score
He was selected to the D-League Western Conference All-Star team. I watched him play last night and he was grabbing plenty of boards and looking smooth from long distance.

damn, alright go scoe! He didn't have to leave, but he played hard, took a shot to the face to represent with that shiner in 2011, and ultimately played essential minutes to earn a ring, I wish him the best.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Just to clarify, the All-Star game wasn't last night, I saw him playing for the D-Fenders against the Bakersfield Jam. I think Bakersfield has the most depressing home court in the history of basketball. Watch one of their games on YouTube (provided on NBDL.com) some time and you'll see what I mean. At one point in last night's game the emcee yelled the traditional "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" to the fans. Unfortunately, he telling the absolute truth - not a sound to be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom