Rolling Rock, Chicken Wings and mojo | The Boneyard

Rolling Rock, Chicken Wings and mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, I have not had a habit of drinking Rolling Rock or eating chicken wings before or during UConn games in my 28 years of being a fan. We've done ok I think during that span. However, I do enjoy Rolling Rock sometimes during the summer when it is hot. And, I love chicken wings. Especially when done on my smoker with a nice rub and then finished on the grill to crisp them up. My daughter turned four today and asked me to make chicken wings tomorrow which she calls "bones". She loves them and looks like a tiny velociraptor gobbling them up when I make them.
I am trying to decide if I am tempting fate by adhering to mojo I have not adhered to previously. Or, is the mojo in the four year old who wants her wings and I could manage a few (several) Rolling Rocks to put things in the right frame?
If this is like fight club, and we aren't supposed to talk about fight club, I humbly ask the admins to delete this thread immediately.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Your daughter, God bless her little 4-year-old heart, asked you to make wings ... ever so conveniently ... on the day we play the #1 seed in the entire tournament?

If that ain't mojo, my friend, I don't know what is.

(and Happy Birthday!)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So, I have not had a habit of drinking Rolling Rock or eating chicken wings before or during UConn games in my 28 years of being a fan. We've done ok I think during that span. However, I do enjoy Rolling Rock sometimes during the summer when it is hot. And, I love chicken wings. Especially when done on my smoker with a nice rub and then finished on the grill to crisp them up. My daughter turned four today and asked me to make chicken wings tomorrow which she calls "bones". She loves them and looks like a tiny velociraptor gobbling them up when I make them.
I am trying to decide if I am tempting fate by adhering to mojo I have not adhered to previously. Or, is the mojo in the four year old who wants her wings and I could manage a few (several) Rolling Rocks to put things in the right frame?
If this is like fight club, and we aren't supposed to talk about fight club, I humbly ask the admins to delete this thread immediately.

Under most generally accepted Mojo rules, I'm pretty sure you're contractually obligated to make those wings.

make-it-so.png

Reaction Score
Wings and Rocks are in the house and ready to go. My daughter is stoked for her wings. She doesn't like Rolling Rock though she prefers Session IPAs. So I'll keep the Rolling Rocks for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom