2022 Recruiting: - Rodney Rice | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Rodney Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Must mean we are doing well with some others!! Seemed like we were hot on him for a bit.

Reaction Score
Must mean we are doing well with some others!! Seemed like we were hot on him for a bit.
not sure if expectations and reality are trending in the same direction. uconnstats said we dont lead for any Gs

Reaction Score
not sure if expectations and reality are trending in the same direction. uconnstats said we dont lead for any Gs
I wouldn’t worry about that . People were saying the same thing last year and out of no where we landed diggins and Hawkins . Still plenty of time for the staff to flip the script on these guys .

Reaction Score
oh well. was hopeful. Love the staff right now, the classes have been terrific. Us as fans have a lot of faith right now. Wish we'd augment with a grad transfer here and there and they wouldn't be so worried about offending some under-talented upper classmen, but they have earned benefit of the doubt with HS recruiting for sure.

Love that they seem to be emphasizing skilled players this cycle. Got to be able to shoot and dribble. Not much of that on returning roster.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I

My guess is that it has more to do with the DeMatha coach moving to VT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32