Rodney Purvis to a T | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis to a T

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
When he thinks about shot selection he's actually good. If you take the first 10 minutes of the game and throw them away, he was a beast tonight. Sadly I don't think he'll ever figure it out completely.

Reaction Score
When he thinks about shot selection he's actually good. If you take the first 10 minutes of the game and throw them away, he was a beast tonight. Sadly I don't think he'll ever figure it out completely.

He has 9 games to show you that he will figure it out!!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Rodney is becoming a big time second half player. I find myself thinking at half time all the time "ugh Purvis with 2 points what the hell." And hits 2 or 3 big threes grabs a few tough boards and throws down a couple monster jams and all of a sudden he's got 15 points.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's because your celebrating a victory over Tulane.

a victory is a victory this season
what don't you get?
I'm really tired of this mantra
six players and we complain and throw barbs
getting tiresome
enjoy your likes

Reaction Score
It's because your celebrating a victory over Tulane.

a victory is a victory this season
what don't you get?
I'm really tired of this mantra
six players and we complain and throw barbs
getting tiresome
enjoy your likes
For some people if we lose that game it's unforgivable and we suck. If we win that game it's unforgivable because we even played Tulane

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I would go with: electric breakaway and a inexcusable missed layup, that's Rodney

Reaction Score
The main point here is you're not "celebrating a victory over Tulane". Why watch the game, why come on the BY if there is no end result that fits your requirements. Stay away, no one cares!

I was actually at the game, celebrating live. You?

Reaction Score
I was actually at the game, celebrating live. You?

You celebrated a game in which they only beat Tulane? C'mon try some consistency will ya.

Me?, watched the whole thing at home and was very happy with the win no matter who they played.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Goes to show how miserable this board is -- we've got 6 scholarship players and came back from trailing by double digits to pull out a win of our own by double digits... we get people here saying "Youre celebrating a win over Tulane".

, I don't care who you're playing, that is an impressive feat with 6 scholarship guys. Really gotta love the heart of this team. goshdarn I wish we had Facey coming back next year.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Tulane was excellent the first 10 minutes of the game. They played with great energy, they were making shots, hustling for loose balls, defended with intensity. Thank god they couldnt keep it up.

Ill take any win.

I bet Tulane could beat Wagner.

Reaction Score
Tulane was excellent the first 10 minutes of the game. They played with great energy, they were making shots, hustling for loose balls, defended with intensity. Thank god they couldnt keep it up.

Ill take any win.
Even the bottom rung teams look and play like top 50 teams when they see this:
thumb.aspx

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99