Rodney Purvis suspended for one game because... | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis suspended for one game because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The kid had to sit out an entire season because his coach was a buffoon, and then he gets suspended because he was playing in too many summer leagues. Seriously, everr member of the compliance board at the NCAA needs to go home and drink bleach. What a bunch of as-sholes.

Reaction Score
Jees that's too bad for Purvis--guy deserved to play after sitting 18 months. You get suspended for playing in the SL?

Reaction Score
Meanwhile UNC players are playing NBA 2k14 in their dorm rooms in between "running train" on their "tutors" who are writing their papers for their African American Studies class so that they can turn it into their "teacher" to not read and assign them an A.

But hey, better not play too many glorified pick up games in the summer!

Reaction Score
Meanwhile UNC players are playing NBA 2k14 in their dorm rooms in between "running train" on their "tutors" who are writing their papers for their African American Studies class so that they can turn it into their "teacher" to not read and assign them an A.

But hey, better not play too many glorified pick up games in the summer!

Perfectly said!

Reaction Score
So the NCAA actually has a rule about a player playing TOO MUCH basketball during HIS (not the school's) free time off from school?? Wow!!

Reaction Score
What about those summer league exhibitions kentucky played... what angle is the ncaa coming from here? Never heard of this rule

Reaction Score
Damn. I was so happy to hear the reason for his suspension - seriously.
Because when I saw the thread title I thought it was an Ollie imposed suspension, and, in combination with the tweets and the play I thought, "head case."

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Damn. I was so happy to hear the reason for his suspension - seriously.
Because when I saw the thread title I thought it was an Ollie imposed suspension, and, in combination with the tweets and the play I thought, "head case."

Funny... when I just read your post I thought the same thing about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul