Rocket Watts | The Boneyard

Rocket Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I imagine Sean Miller's advice to that team is similar to Cris Carter's NFL rookie orientation speech: "Make sure you're not being recorded; and always have a fall guy ready."

Reaction Score

Made the Team USA U18, Jalen Lecque cut

Playing himself into the one and done stratosphere. I’m honestly surprised none of Duke, UNC, UK, or Kansas is involved.

Reaction Score
Playing himself into the one and done stratosphere. I’m honestly surprised none of Duke, UNC, UK, or Kansas is involved.
Still too early! :rolleyes:

His response almost sounded like... "I don't know why those schools aren't after me too!" lol

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
With the Beilein-Pistons stuff kicking up, I was hoping that would narrow the field of suitors a bit but I just don’t think we have any hope here. I’d trade internal organs to be wrong, but I think either he stays home at UM/MSU or one of the big boys comes in and grabs him.

Reaction Score
With the Beilein-Pistons stuff kicking up, I was hoping that would narrow the field of suitors a bit but I just don’t think we have any hope here. I’d trade internal organs to be wrong, but I think either he stays home at UM/MSU or one of the big boys comes in and grabs him.
In 2-3 years I’d love to see a can’t miss 5* CT recruit and have others say “I can’t see him leaving the state of CT”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom