Rocket Watts update | The Boneyard

Rocket Watts update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Detroit 2019 guard Rocket Watts talks about his recruitment and wanting to set up official visits in the coming weeks
Watts, who released a top eight following the first week of evaluations earlier in the month, said that lost might have been a bit hasty at the time. He listed Louisville, Michigan State, Michigan, Xavier, Connecticut, Florida State, Oregon and Missouri on Twitter only to later take down the post, noting that at least one of those schools might not be actively recruiting him.

On Thursday at the AAU Super Showcase, Watts said he was “still open” but would sit down with his family and coaches in the next week or two and schedule his five official visits.

“I wanted to do it,” Watts said about narrowing his list. “But I think there was some schools on my top eight that were not considering me anymore, so I had to fall back a little bit. It’s all good. A lot of the same coaches are coming to see me. I’ll schedule my visits in a couple of weeks.”

Reaction Score
Bizarre. Just leave the list and then cut those teams later.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I wonder which school stopped recruiting him. He has looked great recently and there aren't a ton of highly ranked guards in his class I can't imagine one of those 8 schools would back off.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I wonder which school stopped recruiting him. He has looked great recently and there aren't a ton of highly ranked guards in his class I can't imagine one of those 8 schools would back off.
Because they know he's going to UConn.

C

Chief00

For what it’s worth I don’t believe Oregon is currently engaged.

Reaction Score
Just looked at Rivals recruiting rankings and they show him with interest in 14 schools, with HIGH interest in Mississippi State, 13 as Medium and 3 with no interest.
Seems like they've forgotten to update or even check what they're showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom