RObert McClain | The Boneyard

RObert McClain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i was watching an NFL network preseason highlight type show last night and they kept raving about Robert McClain, now on the Falcons. i'm not sure what point in the game it was, but he was facing Curtis Painter so obviously not too early, but he looked really good. i think he has a really good chance of sticking somewhere

Reaction Score
It's amazing how many guys on the 2009 team are in the NFL. The 2009 team lost 5 games by a total of 15 points. So close.

McClain
Sherman
Todman
Easley
Hurd
Kashif
Lutrus?
Bama
Lloyd?
Reyes
and next year
Blidi
Griffin

That's 12 of the starting 22.

Whitten almost made it. Teggart will probably get another shot.

Reaction Score
Yep, and if you read the board in 2009, you would see complaints we didn't have the talent to compete with USF.

Reaction Score
Yep, and if you read the board in 2009, you would see complaints we didn't have the talent to compete with USF.

i was just thinking, imagine how well we'd have done if we had 1A talent. it's funny that some people still try to defend that position

Reaction Score
I watched most of the Falcons game. Reggie did have a real good game and he was very agressive. The only negative was that he had three pass interference penalties.

Reaction Score
It's amazing how many guys on the 2009 team are in the NFL. The 2009 team lost 5 games by a total of 15 points. So close.

McClain
Sherman
Todman
Easley
Hurd
Kashif
Lutrus?
Bama
Lloyd?
Reyes
and next year
Blidi
Griffin

And yet, Carl can now tell just by looking on the field that we have more prototypical bodies coming in to the program.

Reaction Score
And yet, Carl can now tell just by looking on the field that we have more prototypical bodies coming in to the program.

We do have some large Freshman on the O-line, that is encouraging. Hopefully they can play up to their size.

The heck with size, we just need our Flutie sized QB to be good.

Reaction Score

Because they have the talent and physical make-up to play in the NFL after four years of college does not mean that they came in that way. They may have had the talent but many of the guys we have had in the past needed a RS year plus to build physically. A prototype BODY needs less physical building, the talent could very well be the same, as we all know our guys were/are typically under rated. Maybe you would have noticed if that damn guy who stands up on third downs would just stay in his seat!

Reaction Score

McClain
Sherman
Todman
Easley
Hurd
Kashif
Lutrus?
Bama
Lloyd?
Reyes
and next year
Blidi
Griffin

Lutrus and Lloyd are both on the Colts now.

Reaction Score

McClain
Sherman
Todman
Easley
Hurd
Kashif
Lutrus?
Bama
Lloyd?
Reyes
and next year
Blidi
Griffin

how many were 4 stars out of HS?

Reaction Score
I think it really shows how good RE did with these guys. He definitely deserves credit w/coaching staff in developing these players to the NFL. Great Job! Uconn is on the rise.

Reaction Score
I heard from inside the program that huge props were due to the strength and conditioning coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom