Robert McClain Having A Good Season | The Boneyard

Robert McClain Having A Good Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Kid has pushed himself in to a legit NFL cornerback.

Six more tackles today and a QB sack.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330922015

Twenty-five tackles and a sack in three games so far this year.

I used to think that we were "Running Backs U", but I'm starting to think that we are "Defensive Backs U". McClain, Branch, Butler, Gratz, Wreh-Wilson, and I'm sure I'm missing someone else too. Really impressive to have that many playing in the league where they play for pay...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Almost all of last night's secondary is going to get drafted or have tryouts. Jones, Williams, Brown and Melinfonwu are all playmakers.

Reaction Score
I used to think that we were "Running Backs U", but I'm starting to think that we are "Defensive Backs U". McClain, Branch, Butler, Gratz, Wreh-Wilson, and I'm sure I'm missing someone else too. Really impressive to have that many playing in the league where they play for pay...

I said that at the beginning of last year on a post around here, and was chided by a few self-righteous individuals.........Laughed at me and told me gratz wouldn't make it, mcClain will always be a back up, BWW is a 7th rd pick, so on and so on.......Our Dbacks have been very impressive not only in the college ranks but the pro ranks, and the future is bright for the two who just came into the league.......ok, i'm officially over that post.......:eek:

Reaction Score
When Reggie was here, I always wanted him to start at one corner and move Branch over to safety. We struggled with competent safety play I felt till Robert Vaughan came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom