Road trip!!! Where is everybody??? No Huskies??? | The Boneyard

Road trip!!! Where is everybody??? No Huskies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Here I am... In Louisville...

The game is tomorrow and I have yet to see fellow fans... Tons of Louisville fans of course... Lots of Tennessee sweatshirts (really an ugly color). And the Maryland team is 2 floors below me... The arena is a short skyway walk...

OK... I know, I know... UConn is in Nebraska...

But this is closer. And it has the added attraction of being the home of good bourbon whiskey... Yesterday I (we -avec the misses) visited Makers Mark and toured around Lexington. Monday we'll go back to visit another distillery and tour a horse farm.

Last night was a gas as Louisville men fought it out with Kentucky... Talk about an energetic bar!!! Packed and extremely noisy... WOW... What a rivalry that is...

Anyway I will do the scouting for us... And root for Louisville. I told the Maryland coach I talked to in the elevator that we were rooting for them in their first game...

BTW, Makers Mark is a very good bourbon!!! :) If I can find it, Pappy Van Winkle is next...

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
That's my hometown, CTYankee, and, lord knows, I've seen a few games at Freedom Hall (pre-Yum! Center). Yes, Maker's is a fine bourbon.

Given the way the UK-U of L game ended last night, I haven't dared to even try to talk to my brother. I suspect he resembles Jack Nicholson in "The Shining" today.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
By the way, temperature yesterday on arrival... 68... It was about 28 when we left Fairfield County on Thursday morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom