RJ | The Boneyard

RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's at least trying and not pouting. Boat is equally bad tonight.

Sent from my MAXX HD.

Boat has been worse. Much worse. And that is understandable. He's got a lot more pressure on him than usual with Bazz out. But, without Bazz, if we expect to win, we need Boat to have a great game.

And Evans plays hard and makes the little plays. We are lucky to have him. Imagine the score without him.:eek:

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
RJ Evans does all the little things people are supposed to swoon over, but isn't good at the big things (like shooting). He was fine tonight.

Reaction Score
You are really dumb...can't make free throws but he wasn't meant to be a starting guard.
How many layups did he blow? He threw the wretched pass when we were up 4 and gave all our momentum away. A starting guard in the Patriot League, fine. Not here.

Reaction Score
How many layups did he blow? He threw the wretched pass when we were up 4 and gave all our momentum away. A starting guard in the Patriot League, fine. Not here.
I don't remember most posters. Fishy, of course, Big Ern, the academic from upstate NY, Dan, Joober.
I remember them because they made positive impressions.
You I remember because you're an a---h---. I remember your "please forgive me" post as well.
The guy has dumped his entire heart into the program this year.

Thank you RJ.

Please ignore this a---h----.

BS - go ---- yourself.

Reaction Score
You don't get it....he wasn't meant to play 35 minutes for UConn....at 10 mins a game he's fine but Napier and Giffey are out and Calhoun might as well be...that leaves RJ Evans.

Reaction Score
He's a ducking walk on guard without any sort of jumpshot, wtf do you expect. The kid has played his heart out all year and he has been a great teammate.

Reaction Score
I applaud the kid for giving everything he has but the thought that we only have to watch him one more game makes me happy. Let's hope he's the last non-Big East caliber player we'll have for a while.

Reaction Score
You don't get it....he wasn't mean to play 35 minutes for UConn....at 10 mins a game he's fine but Napier and are out and Calhoun might as well be.
Did you not say he was meant to be a starting guard?

Reaction Score
I applaud the kid for giving everything he has but the thought that we only have to watch him one more game makes me happy. Let's hope he's the last non-Big East caliber player we'll have for a while.
Actually, you probably need to start looking for a new standard, as "big east caliber" will soon be immaterial.

Reaction Score
Evans was not the reason we lost. The reasons were injuries, transfers, NBA declarations, and a player suspension. None of those reasons were caused by our coach or tonight's roster.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Evans didn't turn in a dazzling performance, but we weren't really loaded with other options tonight.

Reaction Score
RJ Evans shoots 100 percent from the FT line= UConn still loses by a wide margin.

Omar and Boat were bad tonight. No sugarcoating it like I do for our guys so often. Just bad. Boatright seriously disappointed tonight. I'm still recovering mentally from what I just watched

Reaction Score
I don't remember most posters. Fishy, of course, Big Ern, the academic from upstate NY, Dan, Joober.
I remember them because they made positive impressions.
You I remember because you're an a---h---. I remember your "please forgive me" post as well.
The guy has dumped his entire heart into the program this year.

Thank you RJ.

Please ignore this a---h----.

BS - go ---- yourself.
Sorry I misread Hi-Low's post. But c'mon I didn't come here to be a 600 post guy! Just make a few comments after big games and stuff. Cut me some slack!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Unreal.

Look, it's frustrating to watch him. But the kid has, literally, one more meaningful game of basketball in his life. Can you let him go play in friggin peace? The kid is trying.

Reaction Score
You will NEVER catch me saying a bad thing about RJ. The thing I will remember most about him is that in a year where everybody wanted to leave, he was willing to come in for the love of the University. Not to mention he gave it 100% every minute he played even though he didnt fill up the stat sheet. I will be at the game Saturday and I hope he is recognized for SR day even though he just played 1 year.

Reaction Score
Unreal.

Look, it's frustrating to watch him. But the kid has, literally, one more meaningful game of basketball in his life. Can you let him go play in friggin peace? The kid is trying.
My sentiments exactly. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET