RJ Cole Emerging As Leader | The Boneyard

RJ Cole Emerging As Leader

Reaction Score
Cole is currently 8th in the country in RAPM (a type of adjusted plus-minus commonly used in NBA). Big achievement, first in the Big East. Partially because he is very good, and partially because our backups for him have been very bad.

Reaction Score
Cole is currently 8th in the country in RAPM (a type of adjusted plus-minus commonly used in NBA). Big achievement, first in the Big East. Partially because he is very good, and partially because our backups for him have been very bad.
Just curious, where do you find those kinds of stats?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Coles big plays against Nova came in crucial moments. He was the one who stabilized the game after Hurley’s ejection. He hit a 3 and drew a push off on Gillespie.

And of course the end game.

He’s not Bazz, but he’s starting to remind me of how Bazz would manage games and take over when he needed to. RJ doesn’t have the range to just pull up from mid court, but he can get to that runner seemingly whenever he wants it. And with defenses having to stay home when Adama rolls, he’s starting to call his own number at the right moments.

Reaction Score
Just curious, where do you find those kinds of stats?
he makes them up ;)
This one is from Hoop-Explorer, same place I get the lineup and plus/minus stats from.

I also look at KenPom (team stats), BartTorvik (team stats), EvanMiya (impact +/-), Sports-Reference (win shares), Hoop-Math (shooting by location), and others I'm not thinking of off the top of my head, depending on what I am looking for.

Reaction Score
every great team that makes in the NCAA second weekend has an elite PG…….

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Our. MVP

The one player we'd miss the most

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Noticed Isaiah Whalley's new profile pic on the same twitter page

FMdYH_6VQAAlO1S

Online statistics

Members online