RJ Barrett Reclassifies | The Boneyard

RJ Barrett Reclassifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
#1 Recruit in the 2019 Class Reclassifies to 2018

"On my recruitment, I will say that the schools that are showing the most interest are Arizona, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon, Texas and UCLA. A few more have reached out and those schools are Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State, USC, UConn and UNLV."

2019 No. 1 recruit R.J. Barrett reclassifies to 2018

Bright side: It's good hear we reached out.

Reaction Score
#1 Recruit in the 2019 Class Reclassifies to 2018

"On my recruitment, I will say that the schools that are showing the most interest are Arizona, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon, Texas and UCLA. A few more have reached out and those schools are Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State, USC, UConn and UNLV."

2019 No. 1 recruit R.J. Barrett reclassifies to 2018

Bright side: It's good hear we reached out.
Just saw this and was about to post. I think most impressive is how he managed to almost name both lists in perfect alphabetical order

Reaction Score
yeah at least he remembered that we reached out and that we are a D1 school and he remembered the name. Getting a mention from the #1 recruit is always a plus I'd say

Reaction Score
Barret is very very good. He took team USAs lunch money, bought a sandwich, and then shoved the sandwich down Cals pants in that tournament last month. Great game. Diallo played like butt and everyone was mad at Cal for playing favorites with his own players.

Kids not coming to wear national flag blue, BUT when he takes up a roster spot at a blue blood, maybe it pushes some other tier 1b. Talent to uconn.

Reaction Score
I'd rather us push talent downstream... does the program have any well known Canadian connections? It's amazing how many of the top players are coming out of Canada these days...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'd rather us push talent downstream... does the program have any well known Canadian connections? It's amazing how many of the top players are coming out of Canada these days...

That's how I look at it - go to Kansas, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom