RIP Burt Reynolds | The Boneyard

RIP Burt Reynolds

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
He rode a tidal wave of drive in movies. Too damn handsome for his own good. Burt could act ... Deliverance anyone? He could also do a superb job of things like Smokey & The Bandit. RIP Burt.

Nothing particular, just fun:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
He said he was sorry.

Hollywood greedy dopes made a remake with Adam Sandler as the NFL quarterback in jail. Can't sprinkle enough Pixie Dust on that!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
He played football at Florida State. I have all the Smokey and The Bandit movies.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite movies of all time and a movie Burt hated until it was a hit (and earned him an Oscar nomination).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
One of my favorite movies of all time and a movie Burt hated until it was a hit (and earned him an Oscar nomination).

Actually, forever and for all time Burt said he hated the movie and really did not like working with Anderson and he fired his agent after the film was in the can.

"Speaking with The Guardian to promote his upcoming book, Reynolds said he “hates” the film and “hated” working with Anderson, despite the fact that he admits he’s still never watched the whole movie. Indeed, while Reynolds’ displeasure during production has been well covered, Anderson was ready to let bygones be bygones, offering the actor a part in his epic drama follow-up Magnolia, which Reynolds declined by saying:

“I’d done my picture with Paul Thomas Anderson, that was enough for me.”

Burt Reynolds Still Hasn’t Seen ‘Boogie Nights’; “Hated” Working with Paul Thomas Anderson

Burt Reynolds turned down role in 'Boogie Nights' seven times, fired agent after filming

Reaction Score
Actually, forever and for all time Burt said he hated the movie and really did not like working with Anderson and he fired his agent after the film was in the can.

"Speaking with The Guardian to promote his upcoming book, Reynolds said he “hates” the film and “hated” working with Anderson, despite the fact that he admits he’s still never watched the whole movie. Indeed, while Reynolds’ displeasure during production has been well covered, Anderson was ready to let bygones be bygones, offering the actor a part in his epic drama follow-up Magnolia, which Reynolds declined by saying:

“I’d done my picture with Paul Thomas Anderson, that was enough for me.”

Burt Reynolds Still Hasn’t Seen ‘Boogie Nights’; “Hated” Working with Paul Thomas Anderson

Burt Reynolds turned down role in 'Boogie Nights' seven times, fired agent after filming
I didn’t know that. I thought he had a change of heart after...

Reaction Score
He rode a tidal wave of drive in movies. Too damn handsome for his own good. Burt could act ... Deliverance anyone? He could also do a superb job of things like Smokey & The Bandit. RIP Burt.

Nothing particular, just fun:

I not sure whether Burt s stint on Gunsmoke was prior, during or after Smokey that was the part in which I liked seeing him

Reaction Score
NASCAR HOW BAD HAVE YOU GOT IT?
A legend to be missed, he could be funny and he could be serious. Sometimes funny while trying to be serious, great actor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom