RIP Bob Neumeier | The Boneyard

RIP Bob Neumeier

Reaction Score
I never followed the Whalers while Bob Neumeier was doing the play by play of their games. However, my wife before I met her certainly followed the Whalers, and she always would tell me that he was a fabulous hockey announcer. She was a huge Neumeier fan, but didn't care much for Chuck Kaiton (which seems to be a rare thing for Whaler fans).

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The audio of that fight was the B-side of Brass Bonanza

Reaction Score
I never followed the Whalers while Bob Neumeier was doing the play by play of their games. However, my wife before I met her certainly followed the Whalers, and she always would tell me that he was a fabulous hockey announcer. She was a huge Neumeier fan, but didn't care much for Chuck Kaiton (which seems to be a rare thing for Whaler fans).
Bob Nuemeier was awesome as the New England Whalers play-by-play guy. It took me a little while to appreciate Chuck Kaiton’s style, but he was really good as well. We were lucky to have two really good play-by-play guys in Hartford. Some of the guys I here today are just god aweful. The Islanders radio guys sounds like a really bad AHL broadcaster. Then there’s the Bruin’s tv play-by-play guy, Jack Edward’s. He just a tool!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom