Ricky Moore at the airport | The Boneyard

Ricky Moore at the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
last night I was at Bradley and I saw Ricky getting off the plane from Cleveland. He was on the phone so I didn't want to interrupt him. I wonder if he was visiting some recruits out that way.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ah the old fake a phone call to shake the fan stalking you move. Well Played Ricky.

As much as I hate seeing people wearing the Bluetooth ear buds or ear buds attached to their phone, they are great means of getting out of bad conversations.

Sometimes I'll put in some ear buds and just tuck the jack side in to my pocket so that it looks like I'm listening to music.

Reaction Score
Cleveland huh? Obviously he was the proxy for KO and was meeting with Lebron to discuss their upcoming head coaching vacancy. No way he just had a layover in Cleveland.

Reaction Score
last night I was at Bradley and I saw Ricky getting off the plane from Cleveland. He was on the phone so I didn't want to interrupt him. I wonder if he was visiting some recruits out that way.

VJ King?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
VJ King?
If they could convince Terry Larrier, Vance Jackson, and VJ King to commit to all come in and play in the same year, I would be astounded.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Sooo, his bitch then.

The whole sequence of the game deciding play where Trajan tried to take Ricky off the dribble to get a foul or whatever that was was just perfect defense (not the fall on his face play to end the game). Ricky moved so well that Trajan looked terrible and wasn't even close to drawing a foul. His intensity was amazing! As it developed, it just looked like Langdon never had a chance. Perhaps the greatest single play in UConn men's basketball history. Billy Packer knew it was the wrong thing to do as the play developed, questioning why Langdon would try to have a go at an "elite defender" and he was right. Perfect.

C

Chief00

The whole sequence of the game deciding play where Trajan tried to take Ricky off the dribble to get a foul or whatever that was was just perfect defense (not the fall on his face play to end the game). Ricky moved so well that Trajan looked terrible and wasn't even close to drawing a foul. His intensity was amazing! As it developed, it just looked like Langdon never had a chance. Perhaps the greatest single play in UConn men's basketball history. Billy Packer knew it was the wrong thing to do as the play developed, questioning why Langdon would try to have a go at an "elite defender" and he was right. Perfect.

Actually, Rash Jones never gets the credit he deserves on that play. As for me knowing Ricky - not really. I did get to meet his dad and family in 1999 and they were nice people. We knew some mutual people and we both got to the Championship game before the Arena opened so we hung out for awhile. His dad predicted that Ricky would have a big night in the Championship game in a humble way before the game and he was certainly right. Why one of the 76er rivals did not pick Ricky up just to contain Iverson I will never understand.

Another guy I talked to before the game, Tate George, also was in the minority and predicted a UConn win. Tate was hanging out by a channel 3 truck. My most vivid memory though of the prior Saturday night was running into Khalid El Amin after UConn beat Ohio State in the first game. He had a large tray of nachos with extra cheese and a supersize soft drink. I kidded Khalid a little about that and congratulated him on the win. Coach Diaco would have been driven crazy by Khalid training table meal - LOL.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Another guy I talked to before the game, Tate George, also was in the minority and predicted a UConn win. Tate was hanging out by a channel 3 truck. My most vivid memory though of the prior Saturday night was running into Khalid El Amin after UConn beat Ohio State in the first game. He had a large tray of nachos with extra cheese and a supersize soft drink. I kidded Khalid a little about that and congratulated him on the win. Coach Diaco would have been driven crazy by Khalid training table meal - LOL.

Zero surprise there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky