Ricky Gutierrez? | The Boneyard

Ricky Gutierrez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any chance that he could play baseball for UConn next year? He's a receiver on the football team but he was drafted this past year by the Red Sox. His dad also played for the Red Sox.

If Pasqualoni let him play I think he would help a fair amount, but he would miss all of spring practice.

Reaction Score
Any chance that he could play baseball for UConn next year? He's a receiver on the football team but he was drafted this past year by the Red Sox. His dad also played for the Red Sox.

If Pasqualoni let him play I think he would help a fair amount, but he would miss all of spring practice.

I thought he was drafted by the Nats (in like the last round or two)?.

Playing baseball would sure be a bonus but not sure it will happen. Tough for a frosh
wide receiver to miss the whole spring camp - no?

Reaction Score
I thought he was drafted by the Nats (in like the last round or two)?.

Playing baseball would sure be a bonus but not sure it will happen. Tough for a frosh
wide receiver to miss the whole spring camp - no?

He was drafted by the Nationals. I messed up and misread his bio.

Reaction Score

It would actually be very surprising if he didn't want to play baseball. He was good enough to be drafted in the sport, it would not make sense to walk away from that. I would expect him on the baseball field.

Reaction Score
It would actually be very surprising if he didn't want to play baseball. He was good enough to be drafted in the sport, it would not make sense to walk away from that. I would expect him on the baseball field.

A lot of players are drafted in baseball but choose to not play in college because of another sport.

Reaction Score
I believe PP doesn't allow football scolie players to participate in other sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom