Rich: Tiff's BE 1st team selection was unanimous | The Boneyard

Rich: Tiff's BE 1st team selection was unanimous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good for her. Getting some well earned respect in the conference.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to Tiff. She deserved it. She outshot all the guards and almost all the posts. Plus she rebounded, assisted, got steals, and defended.

Reaction Score
Well deserved Tiff.

I have to admit I was really hard on Tiff after our loss to ND last year in the NCAA's. And I still do think that she needed to change some things and take much more leadership upon her own shoulders.

And I also think she has responded, having carried the team in many of our recent games. I was particularly impressed with her performance in our loss at home to ND. She, along with Steph, carried the team throughout the first half. If not for her we would have been out of it half way through the first half instead of half way through the second half.

Yes, she's out of control a lot. But she was the only one willing to risk her body taking the ball to the hoop often against multiple defenders. So when she goes in banging bodies against a rough defense, suffering pain, maybe a charging call or even giving up the ball I can look past that. As soon as ND realized that the win was a simple as stopping Tiff the game was over. The problem was that when ND did this there was no one or ones who were ready to take over her role to the extent needed. This is how I saw it up in the nosebleed section.

So, here's to you Tiff for this honor!

Let's hope she gets more help in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom