Rich: KML is practicing and fully cleared to play | The Boneyard

Rich: KML is practicing and fully cleared to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Great news for me, as UMD will be my first Uconn game of the season, and I love watching KML play.

Reaction Score
First time no one is out. Should be interesting watching Geno substitute. Practice will be fierce this weekend for Monday playing time. Welcome back KLM! She does not play like a sophomore at all.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Oh no. Oh no. This is disastrous. :(

Now we're gonna have I don't know how many threads on who's gonna start.

Will KML come straight back into the starting lineup?
Will Geno sit Doty?
Will Geno sit Stewart?
Will Geno sit Hartley?

OMG, I'm stressed out just thinking about it. :eek:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Obviously, a PON: with so many quality players, what about the chaos caused to announcers by the switching up of players? They can't tell the difference between Tina Charles and Sylvia Fowles. How are they supposed to figure out who is Kelly and who is Caroline?!??! Think of the horror!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Oh no. Oh no. This is disastrous. :(

Now we're gonna have I don't know how many threads on who's gonna start.

Will KML come straight back into the starting lineup?
Will Geno sit Doty?
Will Geno sit Stewart?
Will Geno sit Hartley?

OMG, I'm stressed out just thinking about it. :eek:
I know. The angst is going to be off the charts for the next three days....

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Everyone is missing the big picture problem here. For the first 5 games KML started and played the most minutes on the team (28.6). The team averaged 90 points. With KML completely out of the picture, the team averages 101 points.

Now we face the highest ranked team so far (10/11) and we get this scoring liability back?????

If Geno doesn't sit her, we are in trouble........

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good news for Kaleena and the team. I'm glad she is feeling better. She should be in fine form for the national TV audience and the AA voters. Go Kaleena!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Everyone is missing the big picture problem here. For the first 5 games KML started and played the most minutes on the team (28.6). The team averaged 90 points. With KML completely out of the picture, the team averages 101 points.

Now we face the highest ranked team so far (10/11) and we get this scoring liability back?????

If Geno doesn't sit her, we are in trouble........

I like to look at the positives = sure having her back will cost us about 11 points, but we can afford it. Plus, when you win by 40, the bystanders assume the opponent was a cupcake, but win by 29 and it sounds like a solid victory.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

You guys all crack me up! (thank you, I needed it today)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I like to look at the positives = sure having her back will cost us about 11 points, but we can afford it. Plus, when you win by 40, the bystanders assume the opponent was a cupcake, but win by 29 and it sounds like a solid victory.
Ah. Nice spin. Way better look at it. So we play Kaleena and no more cupcakes. Brilliant!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I hold two beliefs like holy writ:
1. Geno, aided by his competent coaching staff, is capable of dealing with this matter with no help from us Boneyarders.
2. I don't believe that anyone on this team is very much concerned about who starts, who scores most points, etc. They just want to win.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
1. Geno, aided by his competent coaching staff, is capable of dealing with this matter with no help from us Boneyarders.
LOL As if.

2. I don't believe that anyone on this team is very much concerned about who starts, who scores most points, etc. They just want to win.
I would bet the players, being very competitive, actually do care about starting. Although, I think they will do what Geno whatever thinks is best for the team. But I bet down deep they want to start. Actually I would hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom