Rich: Geno's schedule, recruiting | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno's schedule, recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Rich's blog has updates on Geno's upcoming schedule, which includes a trip to the Boo Williams AAU event this weekend to watch Saniya and others, as well as a trip to Cali to watch Erica McCall and Courtney Ekmark. McCall reportedly enjoyed her visit, has an offer from UConn and her choice could come down to UConn and Stanford.

Geno will also meet with the other USA coaches to prepare for the upcoming training camp in Seattle. He's a busy guy.

http://blog.ctnews.com/elliott/

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
wow great to hear. Stanford is a great school, Tara is a terrific coach, and i think it's hard to get a kid to leave Cali when they have an offer from Stanford on the table. we haven't fared too well with kids we went head to head with Stanford for (Appel, Ogwumike)...

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
wow great to hear. Stanford is a great school, Tara is a terrific coach, and i think it's hard to get a kid to leave Cali when they have an offer from Stanford on the table. we haven't fared too well with kids we went head to head with Stanford for (Appel, Ogwumike)...

At least her sister doesn't go there...lol.

Eventually, Geno will get one!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
At least her sister doesn't go there...lol.

Eventually, Geno will get one!
agreed. let's hope Erica starts a trend like Moriah hopefully has done in coming to UCONN from Texas... (and by trend i mean someone from Cal choosing UCONN over Stanford, not someone from Cal choosing UCONN. we already have some terrific ladies who came here from the golden state!!)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Suzie chose UConn over Stanford. How did that work out? :)

GYI0061698296_crop_450x500.jpg

bird_670_080823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member