Rich: Geno amuses the team | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno amuses the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The "chest bump" was the most pathetic attempt I have ever seen. Almost like he was going for a full on chest bump and then at the last minute changed his mind and ended up looking like.....hmmm, not quite sure how to describe whatever that was. I think that is what made it so funny.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I wasnt sure if it was w chest bump or if he himself was trying to guard her.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I wasnt sure if it was w chest bump or if he himself was trying to guard her.
What wonderful theater. I call it a butterfly bump. That second half was so spectacular in Geno's eyes, I expected him to do cartwheels around the perimeter of the court. And the bench reaction. They'll be talking about this at their 25th reunion. It erased all doubt in Geno's mind that re-upping for 5 more years was the right thing to do.

Reaction Score
Just testing/showing off my new signature animated gif.....:)

geno_bump_1.gif

Almost looks like she pushes him away and he looks like he's doing a WWE impersonation.

RAAARR!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The "chest bump" was the most pathetic attempt I have ever seen. Almost like he was going for a full on chest bump and then at the last minute changed his mind and ended up looking like.....hmmm, not quite sure how to describe whatever that was. I think that is what made it so funny.
Yea, I said that in the other thread, half way through he was like "WTH am I doing?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom