Ricardo Johnson Jr. -- NT -- 2014 | The Boneyard

Ricardo Johnson Jr. -- NT -- 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/931943/#highlights/28336393

Junior highlight tape. Recommended by a friend of mine down in MD. Prototypical NT size with a really good motor. Plays at a fairly good competition level and as we all know, MD has been very good to us over the years. FWIW, spoke to his dad over the weekend who told me that his son is interested in UConn and intends to camp with us later this summer. Unfortunately, can't make the camp this weekend due to SAT's. If anybody can help get his tape in front of the coaches, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/931943/#highlights/28336393

Junior highlight tape. Recommended by a friend of mine down in MD. Prototypical NT size with a really good motor. Plays at a fairly good competition level and as we all know, MD has been very good to us over the years. FWIW, spoke to his dad over the weekend who told me that his son is interested in UConn and intends to camp with us later this summer. Unfortunately, can't make the camp this weekend due to SAT's. If anybody can help get his tape in front of the coaches, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tell him to go to the site and fill out the recruit form. Then go on to twitter and tweet the link to his video to uconn football and coach p twitter. Then tell him to follow you back and then pm him more sensitive info. He will get contacted back.

If he doesn't have a twitter make one specifically for football. Do this with other schools also. It works for getting on schools radars. If he already has a twitter tell him to clean it up and then tweet away.

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if the video makes it's way to the coaches. There is no question they monitor the BY and if the intern who is doing the monitoring feels it's worth passing it on someone on staff will see it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Tell him to go to the site and fill out the recruit form. Then go on to twitter and tweet the link to his video to uconn football and coach p twitter. Then tell him to follow you back and then pm him more sensitive info. He will get contacted back.

If he doesn't have a twitter make one specifically for football. Do this with other schools also. It works for getting on schools radars. If he already has a twitter tell him to clean it up and then tweet away.
This, I can get on board with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member