RI vs Alabama | The Boneyard

RI vs Alabama

Reaction Score
So I just watched the end of this game and am encouraged.

If RI is an indication of the type of DH recruit type of player and the basketball intelligence we are going to see moving forward, I am willing to watch the KO players stumble their way to graduation.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score

If RI is an indication of the type of DH recruit type of player and the basketball intelligence we are going to see moving forward, I am willing to watch the KO players stumble their way to graduation.
What did you see/ like?

Reaction Score
Toughness. I didn’t watch this game but watched them the other night and definitely noticed their toughness on the boards, they’re willingness to bang inside and get to the rack. Good team defense and passing. Still Hurley’s guys playing there so i was encouraged. If you watch them you can tell what he means when he says he wants guys with “swagger” and that “alpha mentality”

Reaction Score
Good for URI, David Cox and the A-10.

The conference is showing up and should have one of their best years in a while. Even with Davidson's rough start, their top teams have looked good.

* VCU looked great against LSU and look like the favorites to the win the A-10.
* Rhode Island is playing tough and good work beating Alabama handedly.
* Saint Louis has won each game by 11+ and two of those wins against solid programs (FGCU, Valpo). Sophomore Demarius Jacobs has stepped up as a good #3 option behind French and Goodwin.
* Haven't seen much from Dayton but they are projected to be a very good team this year.

Even better, their lower level teams have started off good too:

* Duquesne is undefeated and beat Lipscomb last night
* Richmond over Vanderbilt and arguably the most underrated team in the A-10. Not a lot of depth, but one of the best starting lineups in the A-10. Big boost having a healthy Nick Sherrod.
* Tre Mitchell has had an impressive start at UMass
* Both of St. Joe's wins are against good programs (UConn, Bradley).

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

2 years removed and quite a few players that David Cox brought in - I see very little correlation
KO players stumbling? these kids still wear UConn on their shirts and that is a ridiculous statement

Reaction Score
I like that the ball went through the hoop more times for their team than the other team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom