Rhett Lashlee on Offense | The Boneyard

Rhett Lashlee on Offense

Reaction Score
We'll see if Edsall let's him run the offense. We had Joe Moorhead and Edsall kept him on a short leash. Hopefully that was a lesson learned.

Reaction Score
Well, not really much here, even when you try to read between the lines. But what there is, is spoken in plain English and you get a sense of his intelligence and personality ... which are both really good and well suited to the job at hand.

Reaction Score
We'll see if Edsall let's him run the offense. We had Joe Moorhead and Edsall kept him on a short leash. Hopefully that was a lesson learned.

Um, he's installing a no huddle, hurry up offense. I think the question has been answered. This not your father Randy's offense.

Though I think RE 2.0 loves the 71% run portion of the new offense.

Reaction Score
He carries himself like a head coach... I feel more comfy with him than the guy we had the past 3 years...
You are spot on. He owns the room. Stands tall and answers questions like a leader of a program. Lashlee is going to be a Head Coach in the next 5 years. For sure. He speaks with belief and conviction. He is confident and that should radiate to the rest of the offense.

Reaction Score
You are spot on. He owns the room. Stands tall and answers questions like a leader of a program. Lashlee is going to be a Head Coach in the next 5 years. For sure. He speaks with belief and conviction. He is confident and that should radiate to the rest of the offense.
Could not agree more, but I hope he's here more than five years. Lol

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I love this guy already, and the fact that he comes from southern football country, with a name straight from "Gone With the Wind", is icing on the cake. Hopefully his offense will be gone like the wind when we kickoff in September.

Reaction Score

But does he have any red pants?

Reaction Score
He may very well be the head coach here in five years

I'd like to see him as HC in only 3 or 4 years. That would mean that Randy did a ridiculously great job here and was lured away again. Just so he doesn't say "dream job" on the way out...

Reaction Score
He's managing expectations well. Also conveys the thought that he's been there and done that (well) before. One thing that did occur to me while watching the vids is that players always pick up on how the coaching staff feels about them after some time. When a new staff comes in, all that changes. The slate is clean and the competition is re-energized to impress the new staff and create nee impressions. Suspect that is what is going on this spring.

Reaction Score
Like the way this guy sounds. I think he is going to make a big, maybe even a huge difference in the offense this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom