Reviewing of Game Film | The Boneyard

Reviewing of Game Film

Reaction Score
I read that a younger staff assistant reviews game tape of the upcoming opponent.

Am I correct that he reviews them, and shares his observations with the team , which also watches selected clips?

Does he or any other member of the staff, film UConn's play during a game, and then review them with the players for teaching points or things they can work on to improve their game?

Reaction Score
I read that a younger staff assistant reviews game tape of the upcoming opponent.

Am I correct that he reviews them, and shares his observations with the team , which also watches selected clips?

Does he or any other member of the staff, film UConn's play during a game, and then review them with the players for teaching points or things they can work on to improve their game?

One of the assistants gets each opponent to scout. The video guy puts together clips Tyler Phommachanh show the team. About actions they'll run, how to defend it and such. At UConn theu have a nice movie studio thing to watch in. At UHart they literally have a crappy little projector. And the team sits on the floor.

Part 2) Position coaches will go over individual stuff. But most of that work is going on in the off season. Every team is different but generally during the season college teams are focused on team concepts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom