retort>sdhusk | The Boneyard

retort>sdhusk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Was that English?
I thought the same thing when I read it. From the title through that incoherent sentence, I have no idea what this op is about.

Reaction Score
I thought the same thing when I read it. From the title through that incoherent sentence, I have no idea what this op is about.
Apparently grade school level grammar was not a strong point for this one.

Reaction Score
As I've not seen the OP post on the football board previously, I think that I'll just push his IGNORE button. What drivel.

Reaction Score

The Contributor is suggesting future scheduling options or, maybe, recipes for nouvelle cuisine.

Reaction Score
He is stating that we should start a football home and home on the road, and offer that school a basketball deal on top of that in exhange for a game at the Rent for a later date. Schools he would like to try that with are Stanford, Texas, Florida, or Nebraska.

pj

Reaction Score
He's an ACC guy who has been active on the Conference Realignment board. If I recall correctly, his name is an acronym of places and schools he's been at. Chap = Chapel Hill (or maybe Charlottesville), wil might have been william & Mary, va = Virginia, UG = Georgia, 72 = class of 72. Brochacho translated correctly.

Last edited:

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
shortcut<>beat some anywho or 2 big boyz on road-use hoop for return favor-suggest tx, stanford, fl

go huskies

i like huskies v huskers in lincoln

Chap- I specialize in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Let me know if you want to sign up for some classes.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
He is stating that we should start a football home and home on the road, and offer that school a basketball deal on top of that in exhange for a game at the Rent for a later date. Schools he would like to try that with are Stanford, Texas, Florida, or Nebraska.

You speak jive?

Reaction Score
that's hilarious....
we have a chapwilwaug whisperer in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom