RESULTS: Score prediction competition - first leg of NCAA | The Boneyard

RESULTS: Score prediction competition - first leg of NCAA

Reaction Score
Here are the results of the first leg (vs Albany) of our FEARLESS FORECASTER competition for the 2017 post season. Based on the guidelines established in an earlier thread entitled "Score prediction thread championship competition - NCAAs", posted Thursday, here's what I get, based on the game score of 116-55, with a Margin of Victory of 61; and with great appreciation yet again to CT TRAN and HOOPS HOPPY ( who is currently unavailable).

Everyone had the winner correct, so all entries are qualified. No one nailed both the exact game score and the exact MOV, so no one wins ten points in this first leg. However, BALLHAWK hit the MOV right on the head, with a call of 61, and racks up eight points toward the title. Nice going! (If memory serves, it might be the first time around the winners circle for this forecaster?)

At only one off the exact MOV, we have a keen group comprised of OLD DUDE, JDUBCT, NEAGGRAD, and RFORD, all earning seven points in the competition. Right behind them at only two off the exact MOV, we only have two forecasters qualifying for six points, and they are THE MAN and BIGBIRD. Closing out the big guns for this first leg are a goodly group with solid credentials from the regular season, in TONYC, MTCOUGAR, TOMCAT, and none other than CTTRAN himself. (The failure to omit this portion of the scoring guidelines from the thread referenced in my second sentence up top rests, obviously, with me.)

All in all a terrific job done by the participants. We all came in on the light side of the overall score this time around, probably as yet another favor to ADESMAR,, but this was an impressive performance by the group.
Since the next game is only two days away, will try to get that thread up promptly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom